Tuesday, May 23, 2017

AFN Bremerhaven 1968 - Paul Hennessey


Left to right are SP5 Dave Stewart (later became a SGM), SP5 Paul Wetterhahn (aka Paul Drake), myself SP5 and SP5 Dick Dalrymple (not sure of spelling). 

A little while ago we posted AFN Bremerhaven in 1968. Paul Hennessey was there and sent some great memories of AFN Bremerhaven in 1968.   "I never worked as a dj after my AFN experience. I felt very fortunate to have been able to do it back then. I’m 72 years young and living in the MO Ozarks for the past 13 years. Also, am trying to get some screenplays I’ve written made into movies. Haven’t been able to make the right connections yet even though I worked at SAG Union Headquarters for 20 years from 1984-2004."  It must be morning, it's time for the Bremerhaven Bugle Call!



No comments:

Post a Comment